Thank You


It is a strong belief of mine, and I have taught my kids this too, that you thank and give honor to those that have been a part of your life.  I realize I am the one leaving the position, and that they are honoring me, but it is always good to tell people they mean something to you.

I really will miss my coworkers.  I know it's hard to imagine :-) but I have not always been popular in the office.  I am one of 2 extroverts and I am the loudest.  So from time to time I am reminded to be quiet.  I felt at times a little bad, but I know I am loud.  Someone just like me can get me going.  And there's one that I was sure just tolerated me.  That's OK.  Not everyone's the same. I gave her one of these Thank You cards and she hugged me.  Could have I been wrong for years?  What matters is leaving everyone knowing I appreciated them.  

Tomorrow is my final day.  No turning back but then why would I?  It is what it is... time to go.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn