Eating Better/ Walking - Physical Balance


I am a bit late due to another dentist appointment and Brady having his wisdom teeth pulled. Kari's not too good with 
blood so I wanted to make sure I was home on time to support them.

I am taking on eating better and getting out to walk together but in baby steps. I feel I have better choices what to eat at home. Also I feel as if I can choose a time and walk. I lost a lot of balance being at home during the pandemic. I didn't realize it until we went back to normal. Also I took a hard fall last summer. I need to improve. 

I'll let you know how I approach these two goals mentioned in the title. I collect recipes. Maybe now I can use some of them to eat better at home..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn