Skin Care - Health/ Personal

 
Dirty Works Pore - Fect Face Scrub -125ml https://a.co/d/ckB4Fc3

Over the years I tried to get interested in skin care but it's so confusing and can be expensive. I would just go on as best as I could. Nothing ever became a standard or seemed helpful. When I began to get acne in my 60s, that seemed really unfair. So when Susan Buchanan posted a video on skin care, I took notice since she's my age. And she spoke to my "hippie heart" with the oils she uses rather than moisturizer. Today I will share one of those finds and I really like it because it feels fresh and tingles. Why not have fun in the shower washing your face?

This is Dirty Works Pore-fect Face Scrub. There is also a cleanser but I bought this first to try out. I found it on Amazon but its on Google too. After all, today is Spa Day.


















































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn