Skin Care - Health/ Personal

 
Dirty Works Pore - Fect Face Scrub -125ml https://a.co/d/ckB4Fc3

Over the years I tried to get interested in skin care but it's so confusing and can be expensive. I would just go on as best as I could. Nothing ever became a standard or seemed helpful. When I began to get acne in my 60s, that seemed really unfair. So when Susan Buchanan posted a video on skin care, I took notice since she's my age. And she spoke to my "hippie heart" with the oils she uses rather than moisturizer. Today I will share one of those finds and I really like it because it feels fresh and tingles. Why not have fun in the shower washing your face?

This is Dirty Works Pore-fect Face Scrub. There is also a cleanser but I bought this first to try out. I found it on Amazon but its on Google too. After all, today is Spa Day.


















































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Student Affairs Pot Luck 2023

Friday the 13th

Aurumn Self Check Coming