Spa Day - Self Care

I was given some self care items for retirement. I decided I would put them to use. I took a long warm shower and used the shower gel and other items from my basket such as lotions etc. I washed my hair, dried it etc. I 
was surprised how many gifts were in the basket.  So thankful.

Later I did more decluttering to keep my goals on track. I feel like I am doing something but only making a dent. It's going to take me a week or so to make it like I'd like it to be. I am organizing beads and cleaning an area of the room each day. It 
takes me a while to process what I am going to do. Then 
I might change my mind because I can see it a better way. I am 
afraid that if I get overwhelmed I will stop and get nothing done so I am taking small steps.  

I can you believe I have been blogging again for a week? I have thought of many ideas to share.





















































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn