Susan Buchanan - Inspiration


I have a new friend, her name is Susan Bachanan. She's just turn 68 and although she lives in Michigan I look forward seeing her posts on You Tube. In many ways I relate to her... divorced, creative, etc. Her personality reminds me of my aunt a bit. (I don't know why) She talks about was has happened in her life, skin care products she's using, make up, thrift store shopping, decorating etc. She's had a long dream of buying a small home with a yard for her dog which she is now able to buy. She's moving closer to her grandson and family, north of where she lives now. In a short time that I've been watching Little Poet (that's her You Tube name... and I found her channel this month) I am amazed at all I have learned as I am beginning my new life retired. While I begin to venture out in my own, it's nice to find inspiration and get ideas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn