Susan Buchanan - Inspiration


I have a new friend, her name is Susan Bachanan. She's just turn 68 and although she lives in Michigan I look forward seeing her posts on You Tube. In many ways I relate to her... divorced, creative, etc. Her personality reminds me of my aunt a bit. (I don't know why) She talks about was has happened in her life, skin care products she's using, make up, thrift store shopping, decorating etc. She's had a long dream of buying a small home with a yard for her dog which she is now able to buy. She's moving closer to her grandson and family, north of where she lives now. In a short time that I've been watching Little Poet (that's her You Tube name... and I found her channel this month) I am amazed at all I have learned as I am beginning my new life retired. While I begin to venture out in my own, it's nice to find inspiration and get ideas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Student Affairs Pot Luck 2023

Friday the 13th

Aurumn Self Check Coming