The Jesus Revolution - Spiritual

In the early 1970s, I graduated from high school and my family moved that summer to Costa Meas, CA. About a mile down the street was Calvary Chapel. They were growing in attendance that they had to put up a big white circus tent. The music was contemporary and it drew my generation. Many bands came out of that movement such as Mustard Seed Faith. And although I attended another church, I was a part of that movement. I was also baptized in the ocean as seen in the trailer of the movie coming out next week. Susie and I are going together to see it to relive our Jesus Revolution days. I seemed so easy then.

Since then, I have had to be careful among those in the church. I go by love one another, but in the past few years I have been embarrassed by the church, not God, but the church. They've 
got into thinking their opinion matters more than the commandment I mentioned above. It will be nice to relive the history of when Chuck Smith changed his attitude and the church he pastored changed. It shows 
just having a loving spirit can change the world!



































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn