Vaccinated - Health



Two years ago I had my second vaccine for Covid 19. I was glad and nervous at the same time. I had to remind myself that I have had Small Pox vaccines, many Polio vaccines etc... and they were contemporary medicine at the time. I leaned on what I knew my parents would have suggested to do which was have faith in science. Then there was if I'd have side effects, but normally in the past with other vaccines I haven't, and I've been tested. Once I had to have a vaccine for Hepatitis because I was taking care of a coworker that we thought had the flu. Nope, Hepatitis. 

That Hepatitis shot really hurt in our back side and made us limp. The doctors said it wouldn't stop us from getting sick but it would be less severe. Sound familiar? 

This will all be a part of history the vaccines and vaccination cards. Covid 19 stories will fade in the future, just like Polio has. However, it won't for us that lived it. Or lost people. We lost a dear coworker Sal to Covid a week or so after I got my vaccine. I was able to earlier due to being over a certain age. Sal got Covid in January and passed away at the beginning of March. He was younger than I was so sad to hear he died. He was a great guy; 
one of the best.

I would do the same if it were today. In fact, I have had all 5 shots to date. I believe 
in doing what not only keeps one healthy but others as well. Others may think different but 
that's free choice.  

See you Monday















































































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn