Halal in Hebrew - Learning



I went to class on Tuesday and something went wrong with posting this, so I Tam adding it now until i can figure out how to change the date. 

This is one Hebrew word of 7 for describing praise. It means to celebrate or to boast. It comes from way deep inside a person. Many people dance around with joy. The example they gave us is the celebration of happiness and celebration at a Jewish wedding. Everyone dances and shouts excitement. I tried to think of times in my life when I may have experienced halal. Maybe when I fell in love, had a baby, bought a house? What makes a person experience that level of joy? Can we more often? Social norms or my culture has placed limits but how sweet it is. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn