Joanne's - Creative


I wasn't very creative my first month of retirement. I didn't make one lanyard. I decided for my field trip today I would go to Joanne's craft store. I was there in November but since spring is coming, I was sure they had a different inventory. So my plan was to drop off Brady at his Robotics club at the high school at 9am and then go to the Joanne's in Kent.

There was a new inventory and Christmas as well as Valentine's Day decorations were on sale but nothing that I cared for. Also, there were some St. Patrick Day items but I didn't care for any of it. I 
did find a floral box to store things in for 50% off. Then 
I discovered that the beads were 60% off. How great a time to shop for beads! Which of course I bought a supply. I need to get out 
my beads and organize the for Spring. This will get me back to being creative again.



































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn