Finds from YouTube - Personal Improvement


You may be wondering what this is.  Its not too exciting unless you're like me.  Well, in my journey for health and self improvement, this is one new make up item that I found watching YouTube.  From my dad's side of the family, I inherited dark circles.  He had them, and his mom had them... and I have them.  This concealer really helps me conceal those dark circles.  It's green, but once smoothed in, it really helps. 

There is also a 2 in 1 concealer in a foundation with Milania.  It looks like it would be helpful too.  I saw it on a YouTube channel rxstrmama.  I've gotten good at using YouTube over the pass few months.

Today I had a doctor's appt.  Another improvement choice, to get caught up with med checks.  They were thrilled with my 10 lbs weight loss.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn