Here's Kari - Family


Here's Kari!  Kari is my 42 yr old daughter, and fab mom to my two grandsons.  Life in her twenties was very challenging, but she chose recovery and overcame many demons.  She's the strongest person I know.  This year it will be 13 yrs she made that choice.  I am so very proud of her.  

Today she is a very hard worker and loves her family more than anyone or thing else.  She has a bunch of friends that she makes sure she stays in touch with on whatever level she can.  Right now we're planning Brady's graduation in June.  We have family coming from CA which was a secret... but Kari accidently said something last weekend.  We knew one of us would, and Riley and I we're so glad it wasn't us.  She's got his grad growns hanging in her room, which brings tears to her eyes from time to time because Brady is her baby.  

I learn a lot from Kari.  She's very supportive, and very funny.  She could be a stand up comedian.  

My retirement involves Kari and the boys since we live together.  She's watching what I am doing as I find my way in retirement.  We're a like yet there are many things that are a little different.  Last year she started caring for plants.  Who knew?  She didn't care much before... but she found a new hobby.  

I must say that we are always doing something and sharing our challenges and successes.  I am so thankful for Kari.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn