Losing Weight - Health


Last Monday I began a health program to lose weight.  It's not easy to put aside all the foods you love.  But, for me it's necessary to become healthy and have a better future.  I have the time and so I am working on it.  This health program is helpful and I have a coach.  This week I lost 5.8 pounds.   I was surprised cause I haven't seen the scales move the right way in years.  My hardest challenge is drinking water.  I am doing better though.  Another challenge this week were two pot lucks at church, that I didn't attend, Easter which my family helped with by cooking salmon, and lunch out on Monday with the girls.  Kari chose Poke to eat at for the salad, veggies, and seafood... I had shrimp.  

I've been trying to self improve.  I started with my hair and low lights.  I've been doing skin care and have been learning again how best to put on my make up now that I am more mature.  

My self care and improvements are taking me a while.  The domino effect takes place... one thing is leading to another.

Hopefully I am on my way to better health.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn