Shoes - Personal


It's been 3 plus years since I've been at the "Supermall". February 2020 when Covid was starting to imerge.  Since then I've bought online.  But there is one thing I can't seem to buy well online, and that's shoes.  I have returned 3 pairs of shoes in the past month because each time I thought I had the answer.  It's frustrating.  So, I decided it was time to go shopping in a store for some sandals for summer.  It gives me more time before needing enclosed shoes for Fall.  At least, I feel ok for now.  I am not a person with a lot of shoes like other ladies.  It's just not my thing.  I love comfort more than anything.  Now as I get older, it must be a substantial pair to not trip and fall etc. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn