Lavender - Creative

In July, Sequim WA has a Lavender Festival ๐Ÿ’œ   After my divorce in 2010, I started exploring new places that I had wanted to go.  One place was Port Townsend and another was the Lavender Festival on the other side of the water.  We have great memories as a family.  There is a street fair that was eventually moved to the park.  There are lots of vendors etc.  

There are also farm tours where one can drive to the farms, park, spend time on the farm, and shop.  Each farm there are booths and/ or gift shops.  Attending the fair and the farms can take the whole day.  We end up staying in a motel and going to Port Townsend as well.  

This year I am not sure if we are going.  The boys have grown up and Kari seems to want to do something else.  This requires me to dig into research what's out there.  I still would like to go but I am also ready for new adventures as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn