May 4th - Creative


May the Force (4th) be with you.  I remember standing in a long line to see the first movie of Star Wars.  I like Star Wars as much as I liked Star Trek on TV.  I enjoy characters such as Yoda, R2D2, and 3CPO.  Mark Hamilton is nice but I am strange, I didn't really have an attachment to movie stars.  Maybe because I lived in LA and I knew it was all story telling... I had enough issues with the boys I liked at school.  I do like the idea of the Force.  It's good verses evil, I know.  And there are those that are good that turns evil.  Then, there are the unknowing, and those that feel challenged etc forcing the Jeti to make hard choices.  Seems familiar, right?  Guess that's why I like it. You?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn