Stay Calm - Organization


Calm Please.  Brady and I have found ourselves in craziness.  Didn't know about the English Nominee Finalee until a week before... and the winner?  We don't know.  The Rotary Club's event we found out in the morning and went to the luncheon without knowing what was going on.  Last night Brady was surprised with another scholarship without information  or amount.  Today we went to get the graduation tickets as told and was told that only the morning will they be given out.  So we have to plan to go back again early but I decided to get groceries too when we are out.  All has been for great things, don't get me wrong.  They could be organized better.  I am not sure if it's because it's post Covid and doing things again after years, or busyness, but it's something.  Too many mishaps from various places.  

Well, tomorrow it's my Retiree Social.  I can't wait.  We will talk about it next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn