5 Places Today

Count them 5.  Brady and I stopped at Value Villege to drop off more donations on our way to getting our haircuts.  Brady leaves for CA on Monday and I want him to look good for his grandparents there.  Third we were looking good so we went to Chick-fil-A for lunch.  I got my daily salad with chicken nuggets (no cooking) today.  I usually have it at 2 or 3 pm.  

Next we went to the Covington Library.  It has been on my summer bucket list.  I must start to catch u.  Haven't been to the library since before Covid.  So we both updated our library cards, I learned about Libby, and borrowed some magazines.  I never know what to do with them if I buy magazine.  

The last thing today is that we went to GRC to turn in Brady's scholarship money.  I saw Shawn, Shirley, Dave, Derek, Teresa, and Alex.  It was so good to see them.

All and all it was a productive day and fun too.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn