Setting Things Right - January 6th


Since January 6th, 2021, I've expected this day to come.  I am not surprised, and believe if found guilty, Trump should pay.  There's no love lost here.  No excuses.  And I don't understand how he can run for president.  If I was indicted on the charges he is, I could get a crossing guards job... or any job... so why president?  This is historical.  I saw Nixon resign.  This is more, and they also leave a visible trail.  I've never decided if they aren't that good at being criminals or do they don't care due to thinking they're so powerful.  Wrong thinking all the way around, in my opinion.  Some people say today's a sad day.  I don't think so.  January 6th was the sad day.  We overcame it and are still working to set things right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn