Christmas Party

Yesterday I was in a little bit of pain from making 10 Christmas Spiders the night before.  My sxhedule was to have them finished by today.  Then I can put the Christmas beads away and start on new projects after the holidays.  My right arm and hand wasn't ready for the exercise.  I can do more than when I started but I overdid I.  Faulty planning on my part.  I couldn't move my hand very much.  But it's better now.

Today was the Christmas Party for Young at Heart.  I got a tea cup in the exchange.  The photo has Georgia and Diana in it at the party.  There was snacks, the gift exchange, and Christmas music.  I gave out my Christmas Spiders to those I've become close to in the large group and the ladies at my table.  For the exchange, I gave a spider and a $10 Starbucks card.  I can't believe most of my Christmas events are over for this year.  Time goes so fast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn