Christmas Party

Yesterday I was in a little bit of pain from making 10 Christmas Spiders the night before.  My sxhedule was to have them finished by today.  Then I can put the Christmas beads away and start on new projects after the holidays.  My right arm and hand wasn't ready for the exercise.  I can do more than when I started but I overdid I.  Faulty planning on my part.  I couldn't move my hand very much.  But it's better now.

Today was the Christmas Party for Young at Heart.  I got a tea cup in the exchange.  The photo has Georgia and Diana in it at the party.  There was snacks, the gift exchange, and Christmas music.  I gave out my Christmas Spiders to those I've become close to in the large group and the ladies at my table.  For the exchange, I gave a spider and a $10 Starbucks card.  I can't believe most of my Christmas events are over for this year.  Time goes so fast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Student Affairs Pot Luck 2023

Friday the 13th

Aurumn Self Check Coming