In the Moment

I just found out Sue's in town   She wants to see me today.  I love being retired to do what I want.  She's going over to GRC and I will meet her there.  

I got my journal to write in for 2024.  One thing I intend to do this year is write more about what's going on in life.

Start being more serious about losing the other 45 lbs.

Work on my beads and designs.  I've been working on the idea of suncatchers, purse dangles, etc.  I am studying it all on YouTube.

Organization is another. Finances is another. (January is going to be lean. Only needs and beads.)

Reading is on the list and daily structure.  

I think about 10 items to work on January to March.  Have fun is included in all things, of course.  The idea to take time to slow down time is important.  

I am starting all this today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn