Secrets Come Out Today (maybe)


Today will be interesting because my brother David is meeting up with a lady on his 23 and me.  He recently took it to confirm who his father's side is.  I always felt it was an affair she had with my friend's father she worked for in the 60s.  But she claimed it was someone else named Dennis Miller.  Some guy she met.  She had problems in the 60s that lead to my parent's divorce.  We know about this due to David's custody being challenged by my mom and grandmother vs my dad.  Mom won due to this information.  Anyway, 50 plus years later, there is the technology to find the truth.  My beliefs were wrong, I am sad to say.  I would have liked my friend to be family.  But it seems Dennis Miller may be the answer.  David is meeting a lady from that family today.  Family secrets revealed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn