My New Supervisor



This is a photo of Toby, my cat. My new supervisor. He is one creature that will love having me at home. I am told that when I am at work, he will go into my room and loudly meow. Each morning he will come into my room about 6 am and jump up on the bed. I haven't been able to teach him the difference between weekdays and the weekend. I'll go sit next to him on the edge of the bed, and talk to him about random things. He'll climb up on my shoulder and lick/ kiss me on my cheek. That's how my days usually begin. I wonder if I can move his visits up to 7 am?

Saturday was a "recovery" day for me. After all the emotions and turning in keys, clearing my H drive, returning my pandemic laptop etc., I was tired and took a nap. Then later went to bed early. I also got in the mail a notice for Jury Duty (timely, huh).

Sunday I felt 100% better. I ordered my groceries online, ordered Brady's cupcakes for his 18th birthday party next Sunday. His birthday is Wednesday and lots of things will interfere, so he'll have to wait. And 
Sunday I felt that I had to prepare for Monday and the week, but the other me inside my head keeps saying "no you don't". This 
is going to take some time to adjust. 

This morning I have to go to BECU due to my debt card being compromised. This will be the second time in a year. At least I have the ⏲️ time. Hopefully I can get another one.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn