A New Busget - Finances


Next week I will begin receiving Social Security benefits and the next week I am to receive DRS benefits. Hopefully all will go well. I checked it a few times and I am trying to have faith.

I set up a new budget on my laptop in Excel. I had one set up before the pandemic and used it all the time. Then when the pandemic came, my keeping up on a budget went out the window. I paid bills online and didn't really go anywhere. A budget was very simple; pretty much not necessary. Now with life coming back to almost normal, and I have a new income schedule to work with, I need to manage a budget again.  

First I listed all the expensive I have monthly. Things have changed there. I am also looking at what expenses I can cut such as subscriptions which will save me $100 a month. I 
need to limit myself in some spending which isn't necessary, and plan better for gifts for various occasions. I didn't 
have the time before to plan meals which might be less expensive. Those are two more ways to cut back; plan meals and eat more at home than when I worked. I was tired.

Anyway, it has been good for me to do this and review. Another way to keep life in balance.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn