Elaina - Family


Two years ago today Elaina took her life. Something was desperately wrong but she didn't tell any one. She took pills and went to sleep. I have had a hard time understanding this act.

She is Riley's older sister and the wake of pain in others that she left behind causes me to still go between anger and trying to be understanding.  

The thing I do is remember the good times we had. I would make sure we met at Red Robin 3 to 4 times a year. She knew we loved her. We miss her. This is real stuff. It's a part of life whether we like it or not. We take care of each other when dealing with the grief. I am always checking on Riley especially. All I can say is damn it, I wish it was different. Let the truth be known always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn