One Month of Retirement - Personal


Today marks one month since I walked out of GRC to my new life in retirement. So how is it going? I decided to take it somewhat easy my first month. I did some cleaning, decorating, celebrating, got my hair done, had a girls day out, went to lunch two times, and the movies, but most of all I rested. I was exhausted the first two weeks. The ending of one way of living and stepping into another was tiring. The only time I felt retired was when I woke up and discovered I didn't have to go to work. Or when I could go take a nap.

I discovered about the third week I wasn't as tired and my mind was thinking about March and things ahead, not what had passed. So taking it slow the first month was good for me. I gave myself time to reset my thoughts etc. Tomorrow I am planning to go to Lydia's Ladies. So stay tuned to see what I discover.





















































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn