The Importance of Inspiration - Spiritual



Let's face it, when a person goes through a life change one needs inspiration. You may find yourself getting married or divorced, having a baby, moving, dealing with a pandemic with changes, starting a new job or retiring. That is when one finds themselves not in the same circumstances and there is a need to rebuild your life. I remember the first time I had to rebuild my life was after graduating high school. There suddenly wasn't a schedule, friends to see or homework that took up my time. I was rather lost. I am older and have gone through many changes and I have had to rebuild my life many times. Inspiration is key. It can come from anywhere.The most common places to start are books, music, nature, friends, maybe spiritual intervention such as church (I have a unconditional love type pastor for counseling); just to name a few ideas. Whatever helps on an unmapped out journey. I have to try them out to see what helps.  

One day I was surfing through TV channels and I came across a woman that was turning 68 and showed us shopping in thrift stores. She was sharing with ladies that were older, divorced, and starting over how she had overcome hardship. She 
reminded me of my aunt that would make me laugh. My 
aunt didn't seem intelligent but she was fun to me as a kid. It was probably how she joked around that made me think that. This lady seems to be like her but as I listened to her story I thought how intelligent and brave she really is. Her 
name is Sue but her channel is Little Poet on You Tube. She has really inspired me in many ways in these last two weeks. I know I found her online for a reason. I am getting my hair done tomorrow due to her. We will see what happens there. I haven't seen a stylist over 3 years... before the pandemic. Wish me luck.






















































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn