Keeping A Planner - Home/ Personal


I normally have a planner. It would be somewhat small 5x7 to be able to carry to work daily. It would also be an academic calender; July to June. My planner was getting to where I wouldn't have all the summer months. I mentioned it to Kari and she said jokingly that it was time to get a "Big Girls" planner. What she meant was I could graduate to a planner that I could use at home and it could be larger. Suddenly, I felt that sense of freedom again that my retirement has brought me. Online the planners were discounted since it's March and not January. Riley told me that he noticed I have yet to understand what having all the time in the world can mean to me. He said " you don't act like you can get in the car right now and drive to Oregon if you wanted." It's a mindset that's the challenge. Hopefully this planner will help me plan a daily outing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn