Spring is Coming - Spiritual


This week I have messed up my flow in blogging. Yesterday I had writer's block. Sometimes that happens. It always surprises me because I usually always have something to say.

I have had a family, Elisabeth and her daughter Annalise on my mind, and prayers. Elisabeth is Kari's good friend since she was 12. Annalise is 17 and ill with Potters Syndrome (I think that's what Kari told me). Annalise has been in and out of the hospital. Everyone is losing hope that things will become normal. Kari is asking a her friends and family to pray for Annalise and everyone involved. My hope is that good news comes soon.

You never know what people are going through. Seems to be more the case these days. Always be kind even if you don't understand why they are acting rude etc. There's more to their story.

Spring is coming. Daylight saving is here. Until Monday...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn