3 Months - Accessment

Today I hit my 3 month anniversary from retiring. It's time to access a bit again..  My self improvement goals are moving along.  
*  Lost 10 lbs.  
*  Make up and hair color has been improved.  
*  Finances are just level... I could change my Amazon habit.  
*  I have met a few of ladies, and I went back to GRC to say hi to my friends there.  
*  I am starting to work on the house for Spring cleaning, and gardening.  I've taken many things to the thift store.   
*  I try to get out of the house to check on old places I went before the pandemic.  
*  I've gone to the dentist and the doctor to maintain health.  

*  I want to get back into reading and doing more crafts.  

All in all, I am getting use to retirement.  I am looking forward to May - October.  The weather allows more opportunities. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn