April? - Organization/ Home

Now that it's Spring, do you feel the need to Spring Clean?  This year, I do.  I can't say that's typical each year.  It maybe a retirement thing.  I put together 3 bags to give to the thift store and Brady and I dropped the bags off last Friday.  I felt the need to start collecting items for another bag as soon as we got home.  
After dropping the bags off we went over to my hair salon and Brady got to say hi after 3 years of being gone due to the pandemic.  The ladies who work there asked about Riley too.  I told them we'd be back.  They did the boys hair since they were young.  The boys would climb up onto a booster chair to get their hair cut.  I love that we've known them that long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn