Boys In Competition - Social


The boys and I are square dancers.  The photos were taken in May 2019 at their last competition before Covid.  Every year at this time, we would be busy practicing and getting outfits ready.  They were a member of the Jack and Jill's Teen Square Dance Club.  We went to Canada 4 times to compete and to Oregon twice.   These teen clubs from Washington, Oregon, and Canada would compete with each other and would take turns hosting the competition.  The one that was going to be in 2020 was going to be a the boys high school.  They were so excited until Covid hit and everything closed down.  It has been 3 years since we danced.  I dont see the boys returning to dancing unless they go with me to dance that the clubs have monthly.  The next few days I am going to share how I started square dancing, how the boys started, and about the present.  It could be a part of my retirement.  I always planned it would be but not quite yet.  So stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn