Community - Social


It seems any more that something news breaking happens almost every day.  The shootings in Louisville and Nashville are heartbreaking.  I am one of many Americans that believe some other regulations need to be put in place.  THEN two representatives are expelled from their office in Tennessee.  I am glad they are reinstated.  Last week, the former president was arrested.  I can't keep up.  I think I am like Alice in Wonderland where everything is upside-down.  Washington just passed some gun control laws this week... Thank goodness.  I looked to see if our representative for Auburn voted yes or no.  He voted no as did all the Republicans.  You can bet I'll be paying attention better.  I believe in miracles,  but I also believe in taking action to make room for miracles.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn