Preparing For Company For Graduation - Planning


I didn't get into the photos this time.  We are planning to do a family photo shoot in October.  I will have lost over 50 lbs by then... well, that's my plan.  Anyway, we've sent out Brady's announcements for graduation.  That was tricky because he's graduating with a high school degree and an AA degree from the college.  On the announcements, both are mentioned but we featured high school more.  He's getting an AA degree because of a dual credit program called Running Start.  He started college credits as a junior in high school online due to Covid.  2021 he could return to the high school but Running Start was a way to stay home and be safe, as well as take advantage of this program.  He'll be the 3rd in the family to graduate from Green River College.  Kari, 2014, Riley 2021 & 2022 (two degrees), and now Brady.  I worked there 22 years but I have never taken a class.  Maybe I will in the future.  My degrees are all from colleges in CA.  I have attended classes at South Seattle College and Renton Tech for work.  

I went off track... a part of our planning is to plan for Eva, my stepmother, coming for the graduation.  We have been cleaning and clearing out rooms.  In the pandemic, the boys had two decks in the living room to work at.  We are working at clearing pandemic furniture and putting it in storage.  We don't know if we will need the desks or not, but we'll wait to see.  The house is a lot larger.  I still see more we can do.  I will be busy until the end of June and probably beyond.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn