I am Going Crazy - News

I am telling you, what is happening in the nation, drives me crazy.  The Supreme Court ruled today that a person could deny services to a transgender couple.  Of course, there would be problems if it was racial.  So now the hateful has outwardly given the ability to be discriminating against another group.  I thought we changed things in the 60s, but I am proven to be surprised and naive once again.  Another thing, if I went for a job and announced I was indicted twice or tried to overthrow the government... and one had 37 charges brought against me, do you think I would be hired?  Heck no!  Am I crazy for thinking having someone like that running for president is a bad idea?  No... I am not!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn