It's not easy when you lose someone close to you. One goes through so many emotions. I keep doing things twice, or walking into rooms forgetting why I am there. I can't seem to be normal. Maybe I will be more so next week.
The Studenr Affairs had their pot luck today. I was surprised that it was downstairs in the lunchroom and not in the Rainier Room. Many said the RR wasn't reserved on time and things were different cause I retired. I reserved rooms for years... It was nice anyway especially to see everyone. Irine gave me a mug. I saw Lonnie who told me a car ran into her in a cross walk November 25th. I also saw Shawn and gave him one of the Christmas Spiders. It was fun to be with everyone. The phoro is from years past at this event.
Yesterday I went to Young at Heart, and this morning we met at Trotters in Auburn for breakfast. As I look around the table, they are very sweet people. 60s, 70s, and 80 years olds are represented. I am amazed I am a part of an older people's group, but here I am. I am very liberal and do what I want... were they do a lot of old peoples stuff. Sometimes, it's uncomfortable but I am there for a reason. I am interested at finding it out. Friday the 13th... I believe in your luck is how you perceive it to be. Today can be thought of a special lucky day. And for extra luck, go pet a black cat.
I skipped yesterday since all I did was Young @ Heart. I did treat myself to a Chick Fil A salad for lunch. I worked some on pendants. As we approach Autumn, I do another self check. I will focus on that in the blog posts next week. Letting go is a theme and that's why I added this meme. Have a good weekend.
Comments
Post a Comment