Summer Time Out

I took my own advise and took some time out.  I wasn't here last week but it was a busy week.  Monday I went to the doctor to update my meds and got a pneumonia vacine.  They were excited to see I've almost lost 40 lbs.  We took Brady to the airport to go to CA, ate salad at Corner Bakery, and got Bundt cake on sale.  We also went to the Kent Nursery again but it was almost 100 degrees and I wasn't feeling that great (vacine).  

I stayed low most of the week.  Going places means spending money.  Then on Friday I reconnected with Renee in Sumner.  Renee use to work at GRC with me in Outreach.  I was in Outreach for 6 years promoting the college.  Before the pandemic I had lost connection, but we picked up where we left off.  We had breakfast and we shopped the in the downtown for 3 hours.  It was fun and I felt "back" since Sumner is one of my fun places to go.  We loved these signs with funny things on them.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn