Beaded Spiders


Last week is a blur.  I am not sure where it went.  My calendar showed a lot of business.  Brady got a booster, and I started learning how to make beaded spiders.

On Saturday the 14th, I  saw in a shop in Enumclaw Halloween Spiders made from beads and wire.  They were selling for $18.  When I  got home and looked up on YouTube how to make them, I discovered they were from a Christmas Spider story, turned Halloween.  I spent all day Monday learning more by watching 3-5 tutorials and organizing my beads.  I had been making Halloween earrings and now I had a new project.  This week I have made 3 spiders when I had time.  This one is my second spider.  The third doesn't have a holiday theme.  I thought these spiders are a good way to use up old beads I've had for years.  At this point, I've made 8.  So that is what I was doing and not blogging.  I have had lots of fun making them.

I am beginning to see myself as a crafter at an event selling my creations.  Right now I am learning and I give away the learning jewelry.  The ladies at the DOL got Halloween earrings yesterday.  Next week I will give out more jewelry at church.  Rings etc.  I will at some point after practicing be able to feel I.can sell items.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Student Affairs Pot Luck 2023

Friday the 13th

Aurumn Self Check Coming