Beaded Spiders


Last week is a blur.  I am not sure where it went.  My calendar showed a lot of business.  Brady got a booster, and I started learning how to make beaded spiders.

On Saturday the 14th, I  saw in a shop in Enumclaw Halloween Spiders made from beads and wire.  They were selling for $18.  When I  got home and looked up on YouTube how to make them, I discovered they were from a Christmas Spider story, turned Halloween.  I spent all day Monday learning more by watching 3-5 tutorials and organizing my beads.  I had been making Halloween earrings and now I had a new project.  This week I have made 3 spiders when I had time.  This one is my second spider.  The third doesn't have a holiday theme.  I thought these spiders are a good way to use up old beads I've had for years.  At this point, I've made 8.  So that is what I was doing and not blogging.  I have had lots of fun making them.

I am beginning to see myself as a crafter at an event selling my creations.  Right now I am learning and I give away the learning jewelry.  The ladies at the DOL got Halloween earrings yesterday.  Next week I will give out more jewelry at church.  Rings etc.  I will at some point after practicing be able to feel I.can sell items.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn