Thanksgiving

This is my niece's turkey for her Friendsgiving.  The pineapple is placed in the cavity. I think that's clever.  

Anyway, everyone has been out at the stores etc.  I think they took the week off.  Riley and I went to Costco today thinking the crowds would be seen on Wednesday.  It was crazy.  I had to take a deep breath and  put on my patience. That means I had to think about it as I traveled thru Costco.  Also, I smile to people which usually gets me a smile back.  We were all in it together.

We are having salmon and steak.  My crew doesn't care for the traditional meal.  Last year we did at Debra's house and we've gone out for a traditional dinner.  But, this year we are going for the nontraditional.

I am thankful we have the ability to have food and celebrate Thanksgiving.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn