2024... It's Coming

It's not far away... Last year I was planning my retirement at the end of January.  February I slept a lot.  March I stopped to think about what to do in retirement and adjust.  April I started a new health plan, and began Women's Bible Study.  It wasn't long until I began Young at Heart.  I wanted to learn about God and meet new friends.  June Brady graduated from high school and college.  The rest of the year was my birthday and holidays.  I began working with wire and beads which I discovered a talent.  Beaded spiders were next and a big hit.  After 45-50 lbs of weight loss, I slowed down for my body to catch up. Now it's time to go the rest of the way.

Not bad for my first year of retirement.  I went through an adjustment.  But I tried to keep positive and busy.  I decided I can take down the plaque from GRC and place it with ny diplomas.  There is a shift there, so I am adjusting.  

These next few days I will talk about what I hope to accomplish... my intentions.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn