Helllo December

Thursday I went to Young at Heart, dropped off donations, went to Kohl's, and treated myself to a salad at Chic Fil A.  Not a bad ending to November.

Last year at this time, I was starting to feel retirement draw near.  It was a little scary but I knew it was the correct thing to do going on intuition.  I am glad I did.

I bought on sale and 30% off the sales price this snowman.  He was the last and he's one of my new additions to my shelves.  He's so merry and bright for bringing in December.

Yesterday I spent time making Christmas Spiders and watching Christmas movies.

Today is church but I feel sickness such as Covid is out there still.  I pick my battles or should I say when it's important to be out.  

Riley hasn't got a job yet but it's coming.  I think he'll end up where his friend works.

Next week has things happening.  I will have more to write about.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn