Monday Monday, So Good to Me


One of the awesome things about retirement is waking up Monday mornings and realizing I don't have to go work.

Today Kari and I started out early this morning.  She had her front window on her car changed due to a large crack.  So while they worked on her car, we went on a few errands.  Went to drop off to return a gift to Kari that her dad gave her twice.  

Then we drove out to Maple Valley to Vine Maple Place to donate coats and some shirts I don't use since losing weight.  I will have more in February/ March.  They help single homeless parents to keep them off the streets with kids.  I've thought of volunteering with them in the future.

Third stop was the Goodwill to donate more stuff, and to shop.  It's been a while since being there.  When Debra was available on Mondays we went there more.  I bought a Santa kneeling before baby Jesus figurine, a vase that I knew is worth 3x what I paid, maybe more, and two little angels.

We were hungry so we ate at Chick Fil A.  They have great salads.

Next was to pick up Kari's car, then home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn