What's In Your Heart? Follow the Path


One of the things I love to do is give.  It is a joy to me.  And if I  can find out what is needed and meet that need, that makes my day.  I have a bit of Santa likeness in me.  I am not trying brag, I just truly like it.  

Above is my brother Jon who's dog ate at his jacket.  My brother doesn't have much, he is practically homeless, and even in CA it gets cold.  So here he is in his new jacket.  I had to guess his size but it worked out well.  Made my day!  

I look around at what I have and I think it's too much.  I always am trying to decide what I truly need to keep and what to let go of to benefit someone.  

As I look at what I might do in retirement next year, I am wondering how I might be able to take this interest a little further.  Is it time to volunteer for something I believe in?  We will see what doors open.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn