Technology


That's about how it is too.  Except I don't get to stay in the past.  I have to try to use modern technology.  

Sunday Kari and I went to church.  Then we went to Maple Valley.  She bought some plants from a plant lady.  It always reminds me of drug deals... going to a parking lot with cash to get it.  But there's a whole plant 🪴 society out there.  

We also went to the Goodwill.  I bought a big clock with a removable back where I can store money or jewlery.  A copper cat 🐈 trivet, and a beautiful jar that was a personal birthday gift.  It has the person's name and birthday as well as who gave it.  Interesting.  And so pretty.

Today I was going to go with Kari on errands but since one was to the Kent Nursery, I held back.  She loves to look at the new inventory and I get to where I want to go.  I don't want to ruin it for her.  I love that she loves plants.  ❤️ 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up

Celebrating Brady

Autumn