50th High School Reunion


Well, my 50th High School Reunion was this weekend.  Man, talk about time flying by!  I didn't go to CA for it.  I thought about it but then the roof, water heater, and furnace needed to be replaced.  I decided I needed not to travel this year.  However, thanks to technology, I was in touch anyway.  You see, we had only 3 grades at Millikan High School in Long Beach.  And 5,000 students attended.  So, one third of those students, I graduated with.  Many I didn't know.  Many I knew didn't go to the reunion, like me.  But, many I did.  Seeing everyones face is comforting.  They are in the same place in life as I am.  And thanks to Facebook we can be in touch.  Another life marker met.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Student Affairs Pot Luck 2023

Friday the 13th

Aurumn Self Check Coming